A Tenant’s Guide
Get better rental rates and terms than other
commercial tenants with much less hassle!
Dear commercial tenant,
Your lease is probably expiring and you either want to renew or move to another location, or you may be looking at both options. Or you may be considering opening another location. You may have experience helping your company to lease space or this may be your first time.
THIS GUIDE WAS WRITTEN FOR YOU
If this describes you, whether you lease retail, office, industrial, or another typle of commercial property, then Commercial Leasing Help – A Tenant’s Guide was written for you. Inside it clearly explains everything you need to know to get the job done. Inside these 116 pages are the same proven industry best practices, that commercial leasing experts Adriana Ceballos and Robert McBride use to help thier commercial tenant clients everyday.
USE THE INFORMATION IN THIS GUIDE TO GET RESULTS
You may have no idea where to start and that’s not a problem. You are not a commercial leasing professional. Why would you? Unless you’ve been involved in a commercial lease transaction before it can be daunting. In fact, if you’re not intimidated, at least a little, then maybe you should be. Don’t worry, this book will help you have a smooth, clear and comfortable transaction, no matter what kind of experience you have.
YOU WILL LEARN
- The 8 Steps of commercial leasing
- How to accurately estimate how many square feet you need per person
- 32 Essential pre screening questions
- 12 Typical qualifying questions owners might ask you
- The difference between a full service lease, a modified gross lease and a triple net lease and why it is important to your bottom line
- How rental rates are calculated
- How to compare apples to apples on CAM fees
- The difference between “useable” square feet and “rentable” square feet
- What the “load factor” is and how it affects your square footage
- A big advantage to subleasing space
- How to quickly analyze responses to your proposals
- 17 Common lease clauses that should be in every lease
- The 3 basic rules of lease negotiation
- 7 costly mistakes commonly made when renewing or extending a lease
116 PAGES INCLUDES
- Square Footage Planning Chart
- Tour Site Checklist
- Example Letter of Intent
- Sample Request for Proposal
- Architectural Review Checklist
- Building Systems Review Checklist
- A Lexicon of Leasing Terms
Lower Your Rental Expenses
Commercial rent is one of the largest monthly expenses a company has. With “Commercial Leasing Help – A Tenant’s Guide” you will learn how to avoid overpaying and get the lowest rates on the market.
Negotiate Like a Pro.
The average commercial tenant is outmatched against commercial landlords. “Commercial Leasing Help -
A Tenant’s Guide” will teach you what to ask, how to ask for it and when to walk away.
Avoid Wasting Time
“Commercial Leasing Help – A Tenant’s Guide” will help you get the best deal possible in the lease amount of time so you can get back to your business.
For a limited time Commercial Leasing Help – A Tenant’s Guide is available for only $5.95. That is over 62% off the publisher’s list price of $15.95. Plus free delivery within the Atlanta metro area. Order yours today.